Not all heroes wear capes, but DAOplomats should. In response to John Water on "the sorry style of today's rebels," we’ve created a limited edition hoodie that embodies the organic-mechanic process of inter-DAO cooperation.
"(...)Has WikiLeaks caused a look? No! I'm mad about that. If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just redefined the future of human coordination, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that."
Designed by Elco and Guil
Limited Open Edition Run
Lighter weight version of the Anti Meta Hoodie
- Generous fit, 10 oz mid-heavy weight, fleece lined hood
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend 3-end fleece with 100% cotton face, 32 singles
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape, 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband, nickel eyelets
- To pay with crypto (Ethereum Mainnet only), add to cart and select Coinbase Commerce at checkout.
- Add your Ethereum address for future $ROBOT rewards and qualified NFT claims/deliveries.
- You can create an account post-purchase and add your address under My Account.
- MetaFactory Rewards are retroactive to the set account address and claimable after distributions every 6-8 weeks.
- Unclaimed $ROBOT does not expire and can be accumulated.
Anticipate 2-3 weeks for delivery after Open Edition Closes to minimize waste ♻️ Never Reproduced.
Ships from US. Customs/VAT not always predetermined or covered in retail/shipping prices. Buyers are responsible for adhering to their country's policies and any additional duties/taxes imposed by them (troll toll). Any losses or damages outside of MetaFactory's control are case-by-case on resolutions without guarantee. We'll give that good-good customer service, but we don't reproduce Limited Editions to maintain scarcity.